Benefits of Becoming a Partner Hospital
TAKEheart moves Partner Hospitals to action by providing:
- High-impact, expert-led training that provides guidance on each step of the quality improvement journey
- A companion implementation guide for each training module containing additional guidance on how to achieve specific objectives and milestones
- Insights from leading CR experts
- Peer-to-peer knowledge sharing, coaching, and tools
- Individualized coaching and technical support
These resources will be provided to participating hospitals at no cost.
Requirements to Become a Partner Hospital
TAKEheart Partner Hospitals agree to:
- Identify a champion to lead the efforts
- Form a multi-disciplinary team
- Teams are strongly encouraged to include expertise in information technology, care coordination and discharge planning, and quality improvement
- Integrate an automatic CR referral process into the EMR or other automatic system
- Provide a care coordinator for patients referred to CR services
- This individual could be a member of hospital staff (trained liaison) or a volunteer (peer CR graduate or ambassador).
- Share success stories and lessons learned with other AHRQ TAKEheart hospitals
- Complete the learning curriculum
- Share de-identified data on implementation and patient referral rates (as available) and participate in surveys
Join TAKEheart as a Partner Hospital and contribute to the national goal of achieving 70 percent participation in CR among eligible patients, helping Americans live longer and healthier lives.
To become a TAKEheart Partner Hospital, submit an application