TAKEheart applies strategies from the Million Hearts®/AACVPR Cardiac Rehabilitation Change Package, a quality improvement action guide developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR).
The CRC is open to anyone interested in increasing patient participation in CR. All TAKEheart Partner Hospitals and Learning Community Hospitals are encouraged to join.
Benefits of Joining the Million Hearts® CRC
Members of the CRC receive access to:
- The latest information and resources related to the CRC aim or the provision of CR services
- A community of professionals from a variety of cardiac-related disciplines who are working to find and implement solutions to optimize CR participation
- Quarterly online meetings to align, amplify, and celebrate the work of CRC members, featuring:
- Presentations of case studies and best practices
- Updates on new tools and resources from Million Hearts® and other organizations
- Summaries of national efforts and new opportunities for engagement
Join the Million Hearts® CRC and help us increase awareness, spread best practices, improve equity, enhance sustainability and innovation, and track progress toward the goal of increasing CR participation.
The CRC is an open forum. To join the listserv and receive invites to the quarterly CRC meetings, please email MillionHeartsCRC@cdc.gov.